Hello, and thanks for your interest! I’m Stephen Faudemer.
Ontario Home Inspection Services provides residential inspection services by a Certified Professional Inspector, to suit your schedule.
Our goal is to build a reputation for being the best in the business. To that end, our business strategy is simple: To offer superior value at a competitive price.
What you can expect:
Full Service work ethic and attitude. I am here to support any questions you may have....any time...before, during or after the inspection...even after you've moved in! Check out my testimonials page.
You can expect friendly, respectful, and responsive service from a fully qualified, Certified Professional Inspector.
I provide the kind of thorough attention to detail that results in quality home inspections, comprehensive and easy to understand inspection reports – and peace of mind that no stone has been left unturned.
Stephen responded immediately to my inquiry and the inspection was set up in less than 24 hours of contacting Ontario Home Inspection Services. The inspection was thorough and well done. Janine B. Bradford, ON
Plenty of added value…
Choose From 3 Pricing Options With These Great Programs:
InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector
Whether you are buying or selling a home you should always incorporate the services of a home inspector that is certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
Ontario Home Inspection Services is fully insured with both General Liability Insurance and Errors and Omissions Insurance.
As a Member in Good Standing with InterNACHI, I must:
- Pass InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination every year. This general, not association-specific exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some state licensing boards,
- Adhere to the industry’s largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice,
- Abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics,
- Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of continuing education each year,
- Have completed InterNACHI’s ethics “obstacle course” which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector,
- Have passed InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice quiz,
- Have signed and submitted an affidavit legally agreeing that I have and will continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements,
- Maintain a continuing education log,
- successfully complete InterNACHI’s comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination, Roofing course and examination, Structural course and examination and Electrical course and examination, Plumbing course and examination, Inspector Safety course and examination, Wood Destroying Organism course and examination, 25 Standards course and examination, Moisture Intrusion course and examination, Vermiculite Insulation course, Polybutylene Plumbing course, Water Heater TPR Valve course, Emergency Exit course, Log Home course and examination, Green Building course and examination, Mold Inspection course and examination, Radon course and examination, Commercial Inspection course and examination, and the Foundation Walls and Piers course and examination,
- Attend at least one chapter meeting or educational seminar every two years (reasonable exceptions apply),
- Complete at least one advanced inspection course every 2 years, and
Additionally, as a Member of InterNACHI:
I have access to a number of professional development and learning tools such as inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry’s largest message board, InterNACHI’s “what’s new” publication of recent inspection news, and the InterNACHI University.
If you need a home inspection performed, be it a pre-purchase, pre-listing, insurance or mortgage inspection, make sure that you hire an InterNACHI certified home inspector.